Effective December 1, 2018 employees travelling on college business should use the combined Travel Request/Reimbursement form.

Employees travelling between campuses or to one-day events when the College is not a dues paying member of the host organization, should use the In-State Per Diem Travel form.

Requests must be approved prior to actual travel dates, please allow adequate time for your request to be processed.

Travelers can find information on daily meal rates here.

Incomplete Travel Request/Reimbursement forms cannot be processed and will be returned to the traveler. To speed your reimbursement, follow the directions on the form carefully.

If you have questions about travel, please contact Ms. Emma Strength at ext. 4053.